Who is Millionaire Gallery?
Millionaire Gallery's Charity Fundraising Division has been the leader in supplying the best in Authentic Sports, Entertainment, and Historical collectibles to charitable and non-profit organizations worldwide for more than 25 years, helping them fundraise via charity auctions, golf outings, dinners, benefits, and galas. Our unique and proven method of offering the charity a program at zero risk to them has raised millions for more than a thousand charities globally, exceeding their fundraising goals beyond all expectations.
What does 100% No Risk actually mean? Are There Any Initial Fees?
- There are NO Initial Fees (besides a minimal shipping charge) to get started with your charity auction, just choose your items from our Top Charity Fundraising Gallery and our experienced staff will take it from there. If you need help, we can even assist you with proven charity fundraising methods that are sure to help your event to be a huge success.
Why Should We Choose Millionaire Gallery For Our Charity Auction Fund Raising Needs?
How Does The Millionaire Gallery Charity Fundraising Consignment Program Work?
- Very Simple! We will provide you with beautifully framed unique memorabilia that your attendees have never seen before with a Consignment Price on each piece. The Consignment Price is the charities' price if the piece sells. Charities generally begin the bidding on each piece at this consignment price, which is low enough to encourage bidders. Once other people see that a particular piece is receiving multiple bids, they get interested and think they are missing out on something and will often join in on the bidding. The Charity then receives 100% of the bidding price above the consignment price. EXAMPLE: An autographed piece has a consignment price of just $250 and ultimately sells for $900. The charity keeps $650 and only the $250 goes to Millionaire Gallery. It is not uncommon for our items to sell for 2-3 times their consignment cost.
- In some cases, it is recommended that the charity add, say, 10% on top of their consignment cost to ensure that they maximize their fundraising efforts on every item, even those that only sell for the minimum bid.
Do You Accept All Charitable Events? All charities are welcome to participate. NO CHARITABLE CAUSE IS TOO SMALL OR TOO LARGE FOR US TO HANDLE. We've done everything from 100-5,000 person events. No matter what the logistics of your charity event are, give us a call today to hear more about how we might help.
How Do We Get Started?
Can Millionaire Gallery Attend and Assist Us with Our Charity Auction?
- To get started either contact one of our Charity Fundraising Specialists toll free at 888-446-5757 or simply Click Here and follow the instructions, pick out your pieces and get started today. There are NO upfront costs to the charity (besides a minimal shipping charge), just choose your Charity Fundraising Items and we do the rest.
- If our scheduling allows for it, we can personally attend and handle all aspects of your silent auction. This includes doing all bid sheets, collecting on all auction sales, and answering any and all questions concerning our Charity Fundraising Items.
Is Millionaire Gallery willing to donate anything to our event? It is very important to us that your charity does well at your event, we always donate an additional item to your event to help guarantee that you exceed your fundraising goals.
CALL US TOLL FREE